With a promise to keep the beauty of handmade alive, our fine examples of naive bio-mimicry are here to dress up your days with joy.
Buds of carefully rolled Tesu blooms are arranged on a clip with
softly hued flora to invite the spirit of spring into your hair. A fresh
take on how to wear flowers in your hair, this comfortable accessory
lets your tresses be festive ready in mere seconds!
- Made with our heart's desire to create and consciousness to repurpose scraps from garment production.
- 100% Handmade by women artisans of Harijan Basti.
- Ideal for short to long hair.
- Hand-rolled flowers and buds .
- Neatly tucked on a durable metal gold comb clip.
Width 4.5 inches
How to take care of your textile jewellery:
Dip cotton cloth in soap water and gently spot clean.
Spray mild sanitizer & gently rub on the soiled spot. Air dry with a hair dryer.
Flowers are nature’s language of love. Local women artisans make each flower petal by petal with the remains of our garment production and adorn it with beads and zari.
Ethically produced with sustainable fabrics while reviving the romantic charm of wearing flowers.