With a promise to keep the beauty of handmade alive, our fine examples of naive bio-mimicry are here to dress up your days with joy. Inviting the very spirit of spring, we made for your hair this accessory that has sunny flowers and soft leaves. Perfect for days when you want to dress your tresses with blooms and yet be free of keeping them in place and fresh, the Timbre clip keeps all kinds of hair happy!
- Made with our heart's desire to create and consciousness to repurpose scraps from garment production.
- 100% Handmade by women artisans of Harijan Basti.
- Hand-rolled flowers and buds.
- Ideal for short to long hair.
- Neatly tucked on a durable metal back clip.
Width 5 inches; Large flower diameter 1.2 inches
Pearl beads, Tissue Chanderi, Chanderi Silk
How to take care of your textile jewellery:
Dip cotton cloth in soap water and gently spot clean.
Spray mild sanitizer & gently rub on the soiled spot. Air dry with a hair dryer.
Flowers are nature’s language of love. Local women artisans make each flower petal by petal with the remains of our garment production and adorn it with beads and zari.
Ethically produced with sustainable fabrics while reviving the romantic charm of wearing flowers.