With a promise to keep the beauty of handmade alive, our fine examples of naive bio-mimicry are here to dress up your days with joy.
these dainty blooms into gajra was almost like picking these fresh
early morning from the ground right after they fell after a fragrant
spring night. made with love for your much loved hair, adorn these in
your tresses or reimagine these as an accessory for your hands. We
played with our imaginations and now we call upon you to do the same!
- Hand-rolled flowers
- Neatly tucked on mashru dori
- Made with our heart's desire to create and consciousness to repurpose scraps from garment production.
- 100% Handmade by women artisans of Harijan Basti.
- Featuring ornate embellishments and intricate bead work.
- 18 handmade flowers neatly tucked on gold string
Dimension :Available in Length 15 inches
Each flower is around 1.2 inch diameter
Material :Cotton chanderi
How to take care of your textile jewellery:
Dip cotton cloth in soap water and gently spot clean.
Spray mild sanitizer & gently rub on the soiled spot. Air dry with a hair dryer.
Flowers are nature’s language of love. Local women artisans make each flower petal by petal with the remains of our garment production and adorn it with beads and zari.
Ethically produced with sustainable fabrics while reviving the romantic charm of wearing flowers.