- Made with our heart's desire to create and consciousness to repurpose scraps from garment production
- 100% Handmade by women artisans of Harijan Basti
- Featuring ornate embellishments and intricate embroidery/bead work
- Tribute to all things wild and free
- Delicate chanderi hand rolled to take shape of these gorgeous flowers and leaves of spring
Dimension :Length 5 inches
How to take care of your textile jewellery:
Dip cotton cloth in soap water and gently spot clean.
Spray mild sanitizer & gently rub on the soiled spot. Air dry with a hair dryer.
Flowers are nature’s language of love. Local women artisans make each flower petal by petal with the remains of our garment production and adorn it with beads and zari.
Ethically produced with sustainable fabrics while reviving the romantic charm of wearing flowers.