With a promise to keep the beauty of handmade alive, our fine
examples of naive bio-mimicry are here to dress up your days with joy.
- Made with our heart's desire to create and consciousness to repurpose scraps from garment production.
- 100% Handmade by women artisans of Harijan Basti.
- A solitary Shiuli flower is hand-rolled exclusively to sit upon your dainty fingers in all regality.
- Crafted with pure love with scraps of chanderi, the Mudrika ring will instantly amp up your mood.
- Adjustable and sturdy metal ring
- Featuring ornate embellishments and intricate bead work.
Flower diameter 1.3 inches
Chanderi Cotton, Pearls, Beads
How to take care of your textile jewellery:
Dip cotton cloth in soap water and gently spot clean.
Spray mild sanitizer & gently rub on the soiled spot. Air dry with a hair dryer.
Flowers are nature’s language of love. Local women artisans make each flower petal by petal with the remains of our garment production and adorn it with beads and zari.
Ethically produced with sustainable fabrics while reviving the romantic charm of wearing flowers.