With a promise to keep the beauty of handmade alive, our fine examples of naive bio-mimicry are here to dress up your days with joy.
- Made with our heart's desire to create and consciousness to repurpose scraps from garment production.
- 100% Handmade by women artisans of Harijan Basti.
- Hand-rolled flowers, buds and beads
- This fun accessory can be accessorised with dresses, sarees and skirts.
- Flowers neatly stitched on silken dori
Covered Area length 24 inches
Total length 60 inches
Pearl beads, Tissue Chanderi, Chanderi Silk, Mashru Silk
How to take care of your textile jewellery:
Dip cotton cloth in soap water and gently spot clean.
Spray mild sanitizer & gently rub on the soiled spot. Air dry with a hair dryer.
Flowers are nature’s language of love. Local women artisans make each flower petal by petal with the remains of our garment production and adorn it with beads and zari.
Ethically produced with sustainable fabrics while reviving the romantic charm of wearing flowers.