Who can deny the charm of hard to miss this soft pink saree. The color as fresh as icy sorbets, the classic Indian saree takes its game on another level with this one.
This handwoven tissue chanderi saree is one of the most loved at nomad because of its easy comfort and prettiness.
Clouded with zari scallops, this muted pink with a concoction of gold adds sweetness of spring to your wardrobe. The elated appeal of this saree makes it a perfect wear for an afternoon gala or an evening soiree.
- 1 meter muted Pink color Mashru Silk blouse piece included
- Enhanced with gold zari scallops
- Handwoven golden tissue chanderi is a labor of love by local artisans from Madhya Pradesh
- Sustainable craft practices and fabrics are used to create, recycle and reuse with a zero waste approach
- The subtle imperfections in the weave, texture and color are a natural outcome of handcrafted textiles and not a defect.
Saree width 43 inches, comes with an extension (4 inches) on top part till pleats making overall width 47 inches
Fabric:Handwoven tissue chanderi
Dry clean only