With a promise to keep the beauty of handmade alive, our fine examples of naive bio-mimicry are here to dress up your days with joy.
Pristine Tulsi beads of a soft grey with lavender hints hang in sync and sway with the wind as you move, taking you to your favourite memories of nature.
- The intricately beaded Teva earrings let you dress up casually for a day festivity or make a floral statement by adorning more natural accessories.
- The sustainable and purely handcrafted earrings let your heart dress up in joy.
- Made with our heart's desire to create and consciousness to repurpose scraps from garment production.
- 100% Handmade by women artisans of Harijan Basti.
- Featuring ornate embellishments and intricate bead work.
length 4 inches
Width 1 inches
How to take care of your textile jewellery:
Dip cotton cloth in soap water and gently spot clean.
Spray mild sanitizer & gently rub on the soiled spot. Air dry with a hair dryer.
Flowers are nature’s language of love. Local women artisans make each flower petal by petal with the remains of our garment production and adorn it with beads and zari.
Ethically produced with sustainable fabrics while reviving the romantic charm of wearing flowers.