- 1 piece rakhi
- Purity 92.5 Silver
- 1 artisanal brass dibbi filled with roli and rice
- 1 piece melody toffee to sweeten the occasion
- Silken pouch (that will come handy for storing trinkets)
- Red MOLI thread to keep the tradition intact
- Old school tin box
- Rakhi card
- Perfect for sending it via post to the sibling who can't make home this festival. P.S. (we will add your message in a handwritten note too!)
- Limited Edition till stock lasts
What's more is that these rakhis once worn can be restyled into bespoke jewelry pieces you may wear as pendants, brooches, lapel pins, aigrettes, hairpins, etc.
By choosing to buy this, you have supported us in reviving the long-lost art of Pattra work.
International deliveries for rakhi (only) will go marked as GIFT to avoid custom charges & the box will not go packed with the authenticity certificate, food (rice & toffee) & colour (roli).
Who made this?Nomad rakhis are consciously handcrafted by our artisan brothers in Saharanpur, U.P.Each piece takes about one-two days from hammering to molding to notching to bringing these alive in all their vintage splendor. Playing in the hands of artists, every piece is curated with precision and embellished with semi-precious stones. The dexterous craftsmanship and the setting play contrastingly with light and reflect glamour.