Our Raksha Bandhan special gift box contains:
- 2 piece "Bead & Textile" Rakhi
- 1 artisanal brass 'dibbi' filled with roli and rice
- 2 pieces of toffees to sweeten the occasion
- Red MOLI thread to keep the tradition intact
- Chanderi potli
- Rakhi card
Perfect for sending it via post to the sibling who can't make home this festival. P.S. (we will add your message in a handwritten note too!)
Limited Edition till stock lasts.
Handmade rakhi's once sold cannot be exchanged/returned.
International deliveries for rakhi (only) will go marked as GIFT to avoid custom charges & the boxes will not go packed with food (rice & toffee), colour (roli).
What's more is that these rakhis once worn can be restyled into quirky accessories!
- * By choosing to buy this, you have supported our artisans in reviving handwork.Who made this?Nomad rakhis are consciously handcrafted by our artisan sisters in New DelhiEach piece takes hours to bring alive in all their vibrant splendour. Playing in the hands of artists, every piece is sewn with precision and embellished with beads and flora.