A garment with multiple textures adds depth to your overall dressing. The Raspberry blouse brings together the softness of spring and the methods of layering to create a captivating sartorial spectacle. Multicolored upcycled flowers are appliqued on a bright pink backdrop and then hand embossing is applied with fine gold zari. Passing through many hands for many treatments, it radiates the love and labour that goes into its making in the cheerful flowery look of it.
- Everyday festive wear
- Handmade flowers appliqued all over and further embroidered with gold zari
- Detailed construction and tailored for ease and comfort
- Hand-hemmed for a delicate finish
- Concealed zip on side
- Pearls on latkan at back
- Comes with 1 inches over all margin
- Standard Length of the blouse: 16- 17.5 inches depending on the size
- Mashru Silk
- The fabric with blended zari doesn't like perfume blunders! Avoid spraying directly on it.
- Dry clean only