With a promise to keep the beauty of handmade alive, our fine
examples of naive bio-mimicry are here to dress up your days with joy.
- Made with our heart's desire to create and consciousness to repurpose scraps from garment production.
- 100% Handmade by women artisans of Harijan Basti.
- Hand-rolled by dreamy hands, the eternal parijat flower is reimagined as a juda pin for the green heart.
- Soft creamy fabric is repurposed to make these wild flowers that enchant the wearer and the onlooker instantly!
- A quick fix for the hair, these pins are a go-to accessory you can wear on dressy days or for a casual look!
Length 1.2 inches
Flower diameter 0.5 inches
How to take care of your textile jewellery:
Dip cotton cloth in soap water and gently spot clean.
Spray mild sanitizer & gently rub on the soiled spot. Air dry with a hair dryer.
Flowers are nature’s language of love. Local women artisans make each flower petal by petal with the remains of our garment production and adorn it with beads and zari.
Ethically produced with sustainable fabrics while reviving the romantic charm of wearing flowers.