Maya Rani set features the classic colour combination of off-white and gold. Crafted to sheer beauty with laboriously embroidered zari rosettes and up-cycled silk petals. Our naive creativity is apparent in the collection of bejewelled pieces featuring classic borla and divine floral necklace. Get the goddess in you dressed in Maya for any festivity.
- Made with our heart's desire to create and consciousness to repurpose scraps from garment production
- 100% Handmade by women artisans of Harijan Basti
- Set of Necklace, Earrings, Ring ,Bracelet & Mathapatti
- Featuring ornate embellishments and intricate bead work
- Comes in exquisite packaging
Necklace: Length 13 inches ; Width 3 inches
Earrings: Length 3.3 inches
Mathapatti: Length 4.5 inches; Width 11 inches
Bracelet:Covered area length 5 inches
Material : Glass & Acrylic Beads, Chanderi Silk, Gold Zari
How to take care of your textile jewellery:
Dip cotton cloth in soap water and gently spot clean.
Spray mild sanitizer & gently rub on the soiled spot. Air dry with a hair dryer.
Flowers are nature’s language of love. Local women artisans make each flower petal by petal with the remains of our garment production and adorn it with beads and zari.
Ethically produced with sustainable fabrics while reviving the romantic charm of wearing flowers.