- Made with our heart's desire to create and consciousness to repurpose scraps from garment production.
- 100% Handmade by women artisans of Harijan Basti.
- Sturdy closure for your glasses
- Metal hook to add versatility
- Multi- use accessory
- Featuring ornate embellishments and intricate bead work.
This fun accessory can also be worn as a Mask chain, Necklace and a Bracelet.
Length approx. 32 inches
How to take care of your textile jewellery:
Dip cotton cloth in soap water and gently spot clean.
Spray mild sanitizer & gently rub on the soiled spot. Air dry with a hair dryer.
Flowers are nature’s language of love. Local women artisans make each flower petal by petal with the remains of our garment production and adorn it with beads and zari.
Ethically produced with sustainable fabrics while reviving the romantic charm of wearing flowers.