Like the half closed eyes of a dreamy lover this saree takes over evenings adorned with celebrations.
Blended with zari the chanderi fabric flaunts the form with its minimalistic sheerness.
Ornate vintage embroidery on the zari scallops give it a character that resonates with the classic nature of this collection, "I am...". An attire that celebrates oneself.
- 1 meter blouse piece in same color and fabric comes with the saree
- Enhanced with embroidered gold zari scallops
- Handwoven golden tissue chanderi is a labor of love by local artisans from Madhya Pradesh
- Sustainable craft practices and fabrics are used to create, recycle and reuse with a zero waste approach
- The subtle imperfections in the weave, texture and color are a natural outcome of handcrafted textiles and not a defect.
- Saree length 5.75 meters
- Saree width 43 inches , comes with extension (4 inches) on top part till pleats making overall width 47 inches
- Chanderi fabric (a blend of cotton and zari)
- Dry clean only