With a promise to keep the beauty of handmade alive, our fine
examples of naive bio-mimicry are here to dress up your days with joy.
- Made with our heart's desire to create and consciousness to repurpose scraps from garment production.
- 100% Handmade by women artisans of Harijan Basti.
- Set of 3 detachable buttons that can oomph up any garment of yours.
- The flower is backed by dainty smaller flowers with pearls.
- A wooden button is sewen at the back for easy use.
- Can insert in any button-hole eye .
- Featuring ornate embellishments and intricate bead work.
Each button length 3.3 inches
How to take care of your textile jewellery:
Dip cotton cloth in soap water and gently spot clean.
Spray mild sanitizer & gently rub on the soiled spot. Air dry with a hair dryer.
Flowers are nature’s language of love. Local women artisans make each flower petal by petal with the remains of our garment production and adorn it with beads and zari.
Ethically produced with sustainable fabrics while reviving the romantic charm of wearing flowers.