Our Raksha Bandhan special gift box contains:
- 1 piece rakhi
- 1 artisanal glass jar filled with roli and rice
- 2 pieces of toffees to sweeten the occasion
- Red MOLI thread to keep the tradition intact
- Old school tin box
- Rakhi card in a felt envelop
- Authenticity certificate of 92.5 Silver
- Diameter 1.25 inches
- Weight per rakhi 2.70 grams
Perfect for sending it via post to the sibling who can't make home this festival. P.S. (we will add your message in a handwritten note too!)
Limited Edition till stock lasts.
What's more is that these rakhis once worn can be restyled into bespoke jewelry pieces you may wear as pendants, brooches, lapel pins, aigrettes, hairpins, etc.
- * By choosing to buy this, you have supported us in reviving the long-lost art of Pattra work.Who made this?Nomad rakhis are consciously handcrafted by our artisan brothers in U.P.Each piece takes about a day from hammering to moulding to notching to bringing these alive in all their vintage splendour. Playing in the hands of artists, every piece is curated with precision and embellished with semi-precious stones. The dexterous craftsmanship and the setting play contrastingly with light and reflect glamour.