The desert saree is purely handcrafted for the bohemian soul that loves to stand apart from the color.
The ingenious color scheme and flora thrown all over the base make this one a show stopper!
Handwoven in luxurious Cotton Chanderi, it is that attire which no one can get enough of. The unique camel color paired with multicolour flowers steal covert glances from everyone at any occasion you decide to wear it.
- A plain blouse piece (1 meter) in same color comes along with the saree
- Hand rolled flower upcycled out of scraps appliquéd all over
- Purely handmade by local artisans to support the handicraft community
- Flowers made with love by Rekha, Mira, Shivani, Saloni, Surekha, Halima, Nagma, Rinku and Neha.
- Sustainable fabrics and craft practices are employed to create, recycle and reuse with zero waste approach
Saree length 6 meter; width 46 inches
Fabric: Chanderi cotton
Care instructions: Dry clean only
- Free shipping pan India
- Free International Shipping on orders above INR 40000
Please note by purchasing from NOMAD, you are agreeing to our purchasing terms, conditions and policies.Exchange:
All items except SALE items are eligible for exchange. Exchange should be initiated within 7 days of delivery.In the event of an exchange, the buyer shall have to bear the shipping cost from the destination to Nomad warehouse. The exchanged piece shipping will be borne by us. We do not offer exchange on International orders.Credit Note:
In the event that the buyer does not want to take a product for the exchange, we will issue a credit note of the full value minus the convenience charge of INR 150 which is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Please note, we do not offer REFUNDS on returns.Cancellation Policy:
Orders once shipped can not be cancelled. Order placed can be cancelled within 2 working days from date of placement. We will issue a full refund to the source account within 2 days.Returns:
We strive hard to match your expectations and hence DO NOT TAKE RETURNS on a purchase unless the product received by you is damaged.Buy-Back for Naani'ki Silver Jewellery