With a promise to keep the beauty of handmade alive, our fine
examples of naive bio-mimicry are here to dress up your days with joy.
- Made with our heart's desire to create and consciousness to repurpose scraps from garment production.
- 100% Handmade by women artisans of Harijan Basti.
- Set of 2 anklets
- Water like beads tied on silken dori with gold zari
- Handmade silk roses to bring on a bohemian vibe
- Adjustable closure
- Featuring ornate embellishments and intricate bead work.
Length 11.5 inches with adjustable button clasp
Each flower diameter (on opening) 1.5 inches
How to take care of your textile jewellery:
Dip cotton cloth in soap water and gently spot clean.
Spray mild sanitizer & gently rub on the soiled spot. Air dry with a hair dryer.
Flowers are nature’s language of love. Local women artisans make each flower petal by petal with the remains of our garment production and adorn it with beads and zari.
Ethically produced with sustainable fabrics while reviving the romantic charm of wearing flowers.